Driven by the ongoing success of Digital Budget Book and the newly launched Personnel Budgeting and Capital Budgeting solutions, the company experienced another year of unprecedented growth.
BOSTON, MA — Leading Budget Cycle Management company, ClearGov, Inc., announces another year of positive growth in 2021. The company more than doubled its business for the second year in a row, growing revenue by 150% year-over-year and exceeding the 500 customer milestone.
ClearGov’s additional 2021 accomplishments include:
- Named #651 on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America. This was the first year the company was eligible to be included in the prestigious list of the nation’s most successful, independent businesses.
- Included on the GovTech 100 list for the 6th consecutive year. GovTech serves a wide audience of government officials, finance directors, city managers, and IT staff, who consider it a trusted authority when it comes to evaluating government technology solutions serving the industry.
- Closed a $20MM strategic growth investment in December led by Frontier Growth, a growth equity firm specializing in supporting thriving software companies. With Frontier Growth’s strong background in the GovTech space, the capital and operational support the company brings will help ClearGov enhance its product offerings and expand its team to support a rapidly growing customer base.
- Entered into an exclusive strategic partnership with the National Association of Counties (NACo) to help NACo members improve their budgeting process with ClearGov’s Budget Cycle Management software. ClearGov has been added as a partner within the Financial Solutions portion of the NACo Financial Services Corporation.
- Helped dozens of ClearGov customers earn the GFOA Distinguished Budget Presentation Award. This designation honors local governments that create high-quality budget documents that meet program criteria and strive to improve budget transparency within their communities.
“To say that 2021 was a monumental year is an understatement! We pride ourselves on listening to our customers to improve our products and launch new solutions that modernize the government budget cycle from start to finish. Local governments continue to embrace our comprehensive, integrated budgeting platform because it’s powerful, easy to use, and affordable. We’re excited to partner with even more municipalities in 2022,” said Chris Bullock, CEO and Co-Founder of ClearGov.
The company’s substantial growth in 2021 can be attributed to the ongoing success of Digital Budget Book combined with the launch of its new Capital Budgeting and Personnel Budgeting software solutions. These two new tools complete ClearGov’s full Budget Cycle Management suite, which includes:
- Capital Budgeting – Automate the collection, organization and optimization of capital utilization
- Personnel Budgeting – Manage compensation and benefits, conduct scenario planning and what-if analysis
- Operational Budgeting – Build a forecast and annual budget more efficiently and collaboratively
- Digital Budget Book – Produce an interactive, GFOA award-winning budget book in a fraction of the time
- Transparency – Tell a government’s financial story to drive community support and engagement
To learn more, please visit https://cleargov.com/.
About ClearGov: ClearGov® is the leading provider of Budget Cycle Management software, focused on helping local governments and their department heads streamline the annual budget process by improving the collection, creation, and communication of their budgets. ClearGov solutions are powerful enough to support local governments of every size, yet affordable enough for even the smallest towns and villages. Over 500 communities across the US rely on our cloud-based Budget Cycle Management suite to modernize their budget process.