It’s Time to Budget Better.
Cloud-based budget and performance management software built for local governments.
Let’s face it, budgeting with spreadsheets is inefficient.
Budget better with ClearGov Budget Cycle Management.
Automate the way you collect, organize and optimize capital utilization
Perform salary management, scenario planning, and what-if analysis.
Build your forecast and annual budget more efficiently and collaboratively
Digital Budget Book
Produce an interactive and award-winning budget book in a fraction of the time
Tell your financial story to drive community support
Featured Client Digital Budget Books
Local governments deserve a modern, dedicated budget solution to meet today’s financial challenges.
Automate the way you collect capital requests and prioritize projects to streamline your CIP process.
- Eliminate manual spreadsheet work with web-based request forms and scenario planning tools.
- Collaborate with contributors directly in the budget – the audit trail is automatic.
- Produce professional, website-based project pages automatically to share with the public.
Build your personnel budget with powerful cloud-native tools that ensure you’ve calculated every layer of cost.
- Easily manage salaries, benefits, vacancies, and inform union negotiations from one dashboard.
- Plan future scenarios and analyze how each impacts your budget at multiple levels.
- Streamline position requests from department heads and easily include them in your plan.
Eliminate spreadsheet errors and version control issues with cloud-native budgeting.
- Build your budget with ease as requests flow in from departments automatically for approval.
- Create AI-driven forecasts for long-term planning or use as a baseline for your budget.
- Collaborate with contributors as you edit line items – the audit trail is automatic.
Digital Budget Book
The industry’s first website-based solution that builds a budget book in a fraction of the time.
- Automate the creation of fund summary pages, charts, tables and more.
- Invite contributors to create new pages quickly with easy-to-use templates.
- Meet GFOA award criteria with built-in guidelines.
Tell your financial story in a way everyone can understand, and that’s ADA-optimized by design.
- This turnkey, website-based solution is pre-populated with state-available data using dynamic infographics.
- Customize your profile with charts, department pages, and commentary to build community trust.
- Add narrative to the numbers that help stakeholders understand your finances and performance.
Buena Vista, CO
“ClearGov’s scenario building and forecasting features will allow us to create 5-year plans and provide the in-depth analysis and insight we need, and that’s very exciting.”
Pueblo West, CO
“It’s our job to communicate our budget in a way that isn’t confusing or overwhelming. ClearGov gives us an effective and visually compelling way to do that.”
Comm. Engagement Mgr
“Our CIP team absolutely loves the capital budgeting product. They love the fact that they can import our projects into it, and we can show our citizens this information. We are going to use the Transparency pages so that our citizens can get updates on our projects.”
Senior Budget Analyst
“With ClearGov, our budget is more accessible and our town meetings are more effective. Now residents are able to arrive at town meeting fully prepared with really good questions and insights.”
Public Works Business Manager
“I could tell right away that ClearGov Transparency was a platform that would do what I most wanted it to do, which was to rebuild our citizens’ confidence in their government.”
Sweet Home, OR
“It’s super easy to use, and the ClearGov Client Success team is unparalleled in its ability to work individually with each client. No one does what ClearGov does, and they have really helped us do a better job.”
Tega Cay, SC
“Our council members are head over heels for the new Transparency site and Digital Budget Book. It really is exactly what we were looking for.”
“ClearGov helps us satisfy one of the council’s main goals which is being transparent to the public, but it also allows us to do so in a much more efficient manner than before.”