At ClearGov, we believe that every community, of every size, deserves a government that works as effectively as possible. That’s why we make our cloud-based software “just right” for local government. Our secure solutions for next-level budget communications, collaborative budget development, and crystal-clear data transparency are – for every local government – easy to afford, easy to implement, and easy to use.
Meet the modern paradigm in budget presentation. Build your budget book in just one click, and produce a higher–quality, easier–to–use budget book while you’re at it. More…
Everything you need for budgeting collaboration in one easy-to-use online workspace. A simple, intuitive interface, budget version control, automatic audit trail and more. More…
Your budget is in order. Your financial data is easy to understand.
Your community trusts its government. Welcome to ClearGov.
Digital Budget Book
Build an Award-Worthy Budget Book with Just One Click
This isn’t the year to burn through valuable resources building your government’s budget book. And this year, you don’t have to. Save time and money with our groundbreaking new Digital Budget Book software. End up with an award-worthy budget book to boot.
- Generate a baseline budget book with a single click (pre-populated with your budget data — and the charts, graphs, and tables that make it come to life)
- Eliminate paper and printing costs
- Ensure that your budget book’s data never goes out of date
- Meet GFOA award guidelines for budget book usability and understandability
- Automate capital requests for more efficiency and fewer headaches
Build a Better Budget, from Wherever Your Team Needs to Be
Budgets are in flux, and everyone’s working remotely. You need tools for efficient online budgeting collaboration. Operational Budgeting makes remote budgeting easy. Streamline your entire budgeting process. Increase your ability to adapt to changing financial conditions. Modernize your budgeting approach, without reinventing the wheel.
- Collaborate with colleagues in a single shared, intuitive workspace
- Use whatever budgeting approach is appropriate for your government
- Create multiple budgets. Simplify version control and keep an automatic audit trail of everything you do
- Increase budgeting quality with easy-to-use AI forecasting and true apples-to-apples peer comparisons
Build Community Support by Making Your Data Easy to Understand
Clear, timely communication builds public trust and support, especially now. Use Transparency to communicate more effectively about your evolving finances, the progress you’re making on your capital projects, and the performance of individual departments in your government. Transparency makes all of your data super-easy for every citizen to understand.
- Share complex data in an visual format that’s easy for every resident to understand
- Add commentary and provide peer comparisons to increase citizen understanding
- Centralize capital improvement plans and show progress for each project
- Optimized for complete accessibility, as defined by the ADA
ClearGov clients are making a difference in their communities.
Local Government Leaders are Raving About ClearGov
Municipalities all around the US are using ClearGov software to make better financial decisions, drive citizen engagement, and fortify the trust of their communities. See all our case studies.
“Our council members are head over heels for the new transparency site and digital budget book. It really is exactly what we were looking for.”
“The Cleargov Digital Budget Book software enabled the City staff to turn an ordinary, plain text budget document into a dynamic 3-dimensional annual report.”
“ClearGov helps us satisfy one of council’s main goals which is being transparent to the public, but it also allows us to do so in a much more efficient manner.”
“It’s our job to communicate our budget in a way that isn’t confusing or overwhelming. ClearGov gives us an effective and visually compelling way to do that.”
Comm. Engagement Mgr
“ClearGov’s solution is the future of developing and presenting a budget book. We were able to easily build an interactive, digital version for online readers and a printed version for individuals who prefer the traditional approach.”
Macy Walker – Financial Analyst, El Mirage, AZ