Driving Results Through Strategic Planning for School Districts
A Modern Approach for School District Officials to Connect Policy to Accountability
DATE: Thursday, August 17, 2023
TIME: 2 – 3:00 p.m. ET
In today’s fast-paced and constantly evolving world, strategic planning has become more critical than ever for school district officials who need to balance their obligations to their communities with their responsibilities to their constituents. Join us, and guest speaker Mike Bailey on August 17th as we discuss a modern approach for school officials to connect policy and accountability.
During this webinar, we’ll cover:
- The challenges faced by school officials in fulfilling obligations to their communities and meeting the expectations of their constituents.
- The importance of imagining the future you intend to create and putting the pieces in place with a strategic plan.
- The value of developing an actionable roadmap with achievable milestones to measure progress effectively.
- A modern approach to strategic planning that prioritizes initiatives, resources, and goals.
- The ability to link your strategic plan to your actual budget.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from the experts and gain valuable insights into modern strategic planning techniques for school officials. Register today and get ready to drive results through strategic planning!
Mike Bailey, CPA
Consultant for school districts specializing in finance & strategic planning
Unable to attend live? You should still register! We will send out the recording after the webinar to all registrants.